This website is owned and controlled by Anolanver Oy, and our company is responsible for safety of your confidential and personal data and compliance with GDPR.
What personal data do we collect from you?
– Any information you gave us or used by you in our interactive services (contact and book forms)
– In case you sent us a request or order, we can save any personal information including e-mail address, your name, ID number, phone number, presented addresses, language preferences and IP address used to contact us
You are entitled to request us to delete the information.
Please use e-mail email@example.com
for such requests.
How the personal information could be used:
• To perform of our obligations under agreements between our company and you
• To inform you on our goods and services requested by you
• To inform you about changes in terms of work
Disclosure of personal information
We can disclose your personal data to any member of our company team.
We can disclose personal information directly or indirectly to third parties:
• In the case when we involve third parties to fulfill our obligations. In this case, the third person will be sure to be instructed about the non-disclosure of personal data
• If our company or significant part of our company is bought by a third party. In this case your information shall be considered as part of our actives.
• If we are forced to open personal data in accordance to law; or under the new legislation; or to provide our security including financial, property security or security of our clients or other third party. It also includes Information sharing with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud or to reduce our credit risks.
Security of collected personal information
All collected information is saved on well secured servers.
In case we send you your personal information to confirm your order we are responsible for safe transaction of the information. But we are not responsible for safety of the information in your e-mail.
Transmission, processing and storage of information collected by us or presented by you are well secured by modern methods and comply with GDPR.
Your right to change or delete your information
In accordance with GDPR you have a right to request what kind of your personal information we have. Also you have a right to make changes in this information or request us to delete the information.
Please use e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for such requests
Third party`s websites
Cookies used by our website
How long we keep personal data:
We do not keep your information longer than the information is necessary; or longer then demanded by law; or not more than 6 months after termination of contracts or agreements.
All changes of private policy will be presented on this page.
Last update: 01.09.2018